June 21, 2006

Such funions

The more I'm exposed to my soon destiny of sere training(loosing 20 pounds and gaining black and blue marks) the more I think this is going to be a fun ride. I learned a great deal today, and I'm actually getting pretty pumped about field training. Hopefully my enthusiam will make the time less sucky.

On another note, I've made my security deposit and background check payment for my apt. in Whidbey. I'm quite excited that I'll have a "home" when I arrive at my final destination of this long and arduous journey. I'm even more excited that I'm picking up a drifter in San Fransico, and she'll be staying with me for the duration of my travels, and then some. The plan is to stay with her family in Frisco, and then hit up a few places on the way up(wine country, Seattle, parks, peep shows, you know... the CIRCUIT). It makes me so happy to know she'll be with me. Speaking of my PJB, she's currently in Cheerleading camp coaching her jv girls in Alabama. I feel like I'm filling in for her while she's out. She hasn't been to a computer since the camp, and it's delightful to know that she can't wait to get to one to check out my blogg. I have a fan....(single tear)

I miss her muchly. She is my life blood.

No comments: