November 3, 2006

Its my birffday! Yaaaaaaaay!

Sunday!!!!! Gotta love birthdays. Everything's a surprise. Who's going to do what for you? I love it.

My baby will be here in 5 hours, I have been waiting for this the day she left. It so sucks when she's not around. I sure will make the most of our weekend together.

Tomorrow her and I will probably spend most of the time in qto(quality time out) in my room, then off to south whidbey Island for some dinner and dancing. Once we have our fill we go back to Atown to the brown or Wtown, then a night in the glorious Majestic Hotel. It's so fantastic I have to pee.

Sunday, I'm not so sure. Izumi's roomy is making perogies from scratch(awthome!) and we are starting our first day in swing class. I'm way too excited for the male species. I don't care.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

stephie1010 said...

aaaaaah! i love your blog babies!!!

not half as much as i love you.

had such an amazing time this weekend...how do we keep getting better?