November 15, 2006

Holy tsunami!

Last night I had no idea but there was a tsunami warning in our area! They canceled it this morning and I found out from our instructor, crazy stuff. Right now the winds are in gusting in excess of 50mph and the power is out in Whidbey. Thankfully not in A-town so I can finally write in my blog. Unfortunately I get to stand my PSWO watch regardless, but it's at 8 instead of 4, and until 12am. Fantastical! At least I get some Wednesday dinner over Zach's, I'll just need my flashlight and some candles.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/local/98221?lswe=98221&lwsa=Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand&from=whatwhere

1 comment:

stephie1010 said...

yaaaay new blog!

yeah, i meant to tell you that i heard about that yesterday morning...

did you eat a tsunami roll yesterday in celebration?