August 11, 2006

Oh boy...

To begin my fabulous weekend, last night a group of us guys went to an "80's night" bar in Bellingham, about 45 minutes from Anacortes. I, of course was in my 80's best, or planned on it. However, nobody else was. Made for a bit of dissapointment of the parts of my fellow party animals. Regardless, we had a Rad time for sure. Bellingham has a really nice night life, and the drunk food after the bar is something fantastic. Last month I went with some other friends and we ended up eating at a greek eatery, really is the only way I can describe it. Their specialty was their pita wraps, and you could get a variety of delisciousness, such as gyros and babaganush(I murdered that word). Last night I had steamed perogies, which were smaller than normal(1/2 size) and came in meat or potatoes. They put some cajun seasoning on it and a piece of bread, and you were able to put some oil and salt on it as well. I just had to have an order of each, and it made my belly so so happy. I was very proud.

This weekend shall be epic and memorable for sure. Saturday is Will, Marcus and new roomate Eric house warming party part deux. It may be better than the first, I just don't know. I am going to try to fill up the rest of the weekend with stuff that doesn't involve ingesting large quantities of liquid courage. That will be the trick, and I will report right back when I figure it out.

Until the weekend review... tootles!

1 comment:

stephie1010 said...

ooh pierogies...what tasty delights! :)

hope the housewarming party was absolutely delish. mmmmmm.... :)