September 28, 2006

Hello there stranger

Been a while since I've blogged. Usually that means lots has happened since the latter. Quite right.

This past weekend I took the long trek from west to east coast U.S of A. Let me tell you, that was about as fun as a root canal. I got to sit next to a fat man on the second leg, which meant that the arm rest was retracted in order to make room for his more than healthy eating habit. Bless his heart. Actually his disregard for restraint turned out a blessing in disguise, as at one point I used his large mass as a pillow for my bottom, which was actually very toasty. Thank you very large man for your contribution.

It was good to see Steph at the airport, as always. She is an angel in my eyes, and brightens up my life in so many ways. I can't thank her enough for joining me for the fabulous weekend.

Stephen and Kendra's wedding went without a hitch, and we all had quite a deal of fun. There was much dancing and great music, the band was fab. We all eventually went back to Stephen's and Kendra's house for an after reception party. More band and booze, two things we all love. Then, time to rack out, so I pulled the drunken boy off our air matress, dismissed his spittle on the babe's pillow, and called it a night.

Saturday was spent in Boston, which was terrific. Mike and his g/f took us on a tour of Boston, hitting up the many highlighted areas of interest(quincy market, the shopping district and little Italy). Then Michael had a bbq with many of our fraternity boys present. Steph and I had a few moments of qt, and then I preceded to get drizzunk and had glorious moments of triumph with the boys. PJB tells updates me on the parts I forgot: I was a silly man. I agree. Just like old times.

Sunday was a looooooong day of traveling, not much else. I missed my fine lady as soon as she was out of kissing radius. I was burnt out and ended up passing out after a fruitless effort of studying on base.

The current week was full of sickness and studies, both of which I detest. Tonight shall be a night of bummin and possibly brew making. We'll just see about that.

Looking forward to an interesting weekend as always. Possibly burlingham for the REI garage sale. Maybe some Thai food. Definately a pizza from the Pizza factory in like 10 minutes. Delish.

Fair winds and steady sails...

2 comments:

stephie1010 said...

i miss you every moment i can't see you.

had so much fun...

have i told you lately that i love you?

stephie1010 said...

update you blog baberoos!