July 23, 2006

Weekend Review

So before I begin my summary, I tried to put my pictures from my camera onto the computer. I don't know why, but I thought that my camera had a fire wire connection. That would be some camera. The crappy thing about it, is I cannot find the connector for the computer. Therefore, today there shall be no pictures to share with you fellow patrons. My apologies to you and your family.

Friday 3PM: Brewed my beer. I took a look at it yesterday, and the fermentation process has occurred. This is a good thing. I also feel that it should be ready to bottle tomorrow. Also a good thing, since I'll be leaving on a place for P-cola, and the next possible time to get to it would be next week. Tomorrow will be a busy day indeed.

Friday 6PM: The pub tour was post poned due to weather. It was just too nice out in Anacortes to drink beer and walk outside. Actually, it was rescheduled to an undetermined date and time due to a lack of desire and time. Myself included. Sometimes planning your alcoholic intake can be too stressful. The would be group of crawlers decided instead to hang out at our favorite Ana establishment, the Brown Lantern. A good time was had indeed. Many gross shots and drinks later, myself and my flight school friend Nick decide to go to an instructors house for free booze. Possibly a dumb decision, the jury is still out. You see, I had what my dear brother Eric and I like to call, a "Systems Failure," or a black out. The last thing that I do remember is parading around the house double fisting PBRs(Paps Blue Ribbon beer- a Massachusetts treat). Systems failure in this situation was probably the wrong decision on my part, since I will soon get to know these instructors and I probably did something stupid at the man's house. I also left my last pair of aviators at their house(Boooo). The next morning, I wake up on my bed with my contacts out but my clothes/shoes still on. Interesting, and come to find out my bathroom counter top was were I decided to place my contact lenses. Sometimes I wonder how I can get so ingenious when I drink. I feel it shall remain a mystery.


Sat, 4PM: Waterski and Wakeboard with my current roommate Matt, in a boat that my friend Anthony owns. Good wholesome fun, and a good way to work my hangover off. Mad props to Anthony, he's a gentleman and a scholar.

Sat, 8PM: House warming party at Marcus and Will's place near deception pass. I thought the view couldn't get any better than my house. Their house took it to another level. A fantastic view and their property is waterside, so they can wake up in the morning and walk to their back yard to go crabbing. There party was INSANE, with fine foods(fresh caught crabs and Will's pulled pork) and fine beverages. It was thankfully not a "Systems Failure", although there was much gallivanting and silly drunken behavior.

5. Sunday: Recovery, funny stories from last night and soreness from the water sports on the lake. Bartender Jeremy and I throw around the idea to go cliff jumping, it was eventually thrown out the window, and replaced with the movie Warrior. A good Asian flick, I recommend. I also cooked the delish Polish Blowout for myself and Matt. Mighty going in, and should be coming out. I cannot wait.

I hope this read isn't too unbearable, it feels a little like a "dear diary" entry. This weekend was strenuous on my body, so to speak I have one foot between my bed sheets right now. I dream of a fine lady that will be in my arms in a little over 33 hours.

Goodnight you.

1 comment:

stephie1010 said...

you are too cute! i dream of it too...

mwah mwah